The Rubber Cafe: Tea For Two?

Hi there, I am here with a new post sharing two more cards created with The Rubber Cafe February Creative Cafe' Kit of the Month-Tea for Two.

This time I decided to use the tea oriented stamp set.


For my card base I used Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Rectangle, which I cut out the yellow dotted card stock. I took one of the tea kettle chipboards and covered it with patterned paper and added a few little rhinestones.

I stamped my tea cups with Memento Rhubarb Stalk and Nautical Blue inks and cut them out by hand.  I added the navy seam binding ribbon and I added a little tag cut out of the patterned paper, which I stamped my sentiment onto.


My next card focuses on the "you, me & a cup of tea" sentiment and a lot of layering of the papers.


I stamped my sentiment again with the Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink onto a oval shaped label, which I cut out using Spellbinders dies.  I also die cut two other labels, one using Spellbinders Beaded Ovals and the other one using the Spellbinders Labels Fourteen.  

I also stamped my little tea pot and the tea bag stamps on to patterned paper and colored them with my Copic markers.  As a final touch I added pretty rhinestones to the beaded oval label surrounding my sentiment and of course I had to use some of the pretty seam binding ribbon.


Well, I sure hope you enjoy these card creations with this fun kit!  Hope you are a subscriber and if not, make sure you are as you can create so many fun projects with them as you can see.

Thanks for stopping by!
Eva


Supplies:
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit - Tea for Two and the add on stamp set, Coffee Break
Paper: The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit - Tea for Two
Ink: Memento Rhubarb Stalk; 
Memento Nautical Blue; Copic Markers
Embellishments: Chipboard and Ribbon all available in this months Creative Cafe' Kit
Tools/Dies: Spellbinders-
Fleur de Lis Rectangle, Beaded Ovals and Labels Fourteen 
EK Success punches

Blog-signature

Labels: ,