Petaloo: Bunny Stops Here!

Hi there, it's Eva here with some fun Easter projects.  As the Holiday is nearing us I thought it would fun be to create a few adorable things you might like with our Petaloo flowers.  I created a little ensemble, lollypop holder boxes and a pretty card using Graphic 45's Sweet Sentiments Collection.  Here is what they look like.



My lollipop holders are a Silhouette die cut and they are these adorable little bunny boxes that hold lollipops and I added a pretty trim on the bottom of them and tied them together at the top with twine and added our gorgeous Velvet Hydrangeas with leaves.  I think these bunnies are adorable and imagine how much your little ones would love to get their hands on them!



My next project is a card, which I created with the beautiful Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments collection, using one of their postcard sheets and cut out one of the images.  I also used Spellbinders dies as a backup on the post card and stamped JustRite Papercrafts Baroque Frame background stamp, which was perfect.  And the pop my card I added the gorgeous trim from our Botanica Floral Ephemera and topped the bow with another Botanica flower from the Botanica Mini's.  Our flowers just add so much to any project, whether it's a big or small project as you can see.  




Hope you enjoy these little Easter inspiration and get ready to make some pretty things.
To create these projects I used the following Petaloo flowers:

Botanica Mini’s x 11 - Coral
Floral Ephemera - Coral
Botanica Mini’s x 11 - Ivory
Chantilly-Velvet Hydrangeas - Sienna

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , , ,