JustRite Papercrafts: Loving Sentiments

Hi there, welcome back for another day of JustRite Papercrafts January release.  Today's stamp sets are called Loving Sentiments Clear Stamps and the background is called Celtic Lattice Background Stamp.


I white embossed my background stamp onto my card stock.  Than I also white embossed the flourish stamp onto a white card stock, on the top and bottom portion, so I had enough space to add the sentiment center piece.  Once I white embossed it I colored it in with ink so the flourish would resist and show up on the white card stock.

For the center I used Spellbinders Labels Forty One Decorative Elements dies and also the Spellbinders Tranquil Moments

Here is what the Loving Sentiments Clear Stamp set looks like.


And here is how the Celtic Lattice Background Stamp looks like.




And now it's time to hop over to see what my amazing design team mates created with these stamp sets.  Here are the participating ladies for today:

JustRite Inspiration
Darsie Bruno
 
Eva Dobilas

Angela Barkhouse 

Marisa Job
Michele Kovack

Sheri Holt


Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow.  Have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: ,