JustRite Paprecrafts: Sentimental Damask Vintage Labels Eight

Hi there, welcome to JustRite Papercrafts January Release.  It's my first day to participate in this month's release and I have a pretty card to share with you.

Today's card is created with Sentimental Damask Vintage Labels Eight Clear stamp set.




To create this A2 size card I used Spellbinders Regal Frame Dies and to stamp my sentiment I used one of the dies from the Valiant Honor Dies.

I used silver card stock to cut some of the layers and silver embossing for my stamping.  I like the way it turned out.  Simple, yet elegant, which is what this stamp set offers.

And speaking of that, here is what the Sentimental Damask Vintage Labels Eight Clear stamp set looks like.


And now it's time to check out what my design team mates have been creating using this stamp set.  here is the list of ladies participating today.

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Eva Dobilas
Sheri Holt

Marisa Job

Kristi Schurr  
 
Darsie Bruno 

Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature


Labels: ,