Cheery Lynn Designs: Hello!!!


Hi there, today I am on the Cheery Lynn blog sharing a pretty card created with purple flowers using this week's challenge theme.  Sure hope you play along with us.  

For my card base I used the French Flair dies along with French Scalloped Flair dies.  I also used the Dutch Scallop Square die, which I backed up with a smaller French Flair die.

Than I started creating my flowers.  For them I used Judy's Blooms and Tea Rose Small dies.  The Judy's Blooms flower I die cut using patterned papers and the Tea Rose I die cut out of water color, which I painted in with purple water colors for the theme.

I die cut a Horizontal Fishtail Banner out of white card stock and stamped my sentiment onto it which is Justrite Papercraft's Grand Handwritten Sentiments stamps.   Finally I added a Fanciful Flourish and Olive Branches.


List of the Cheery Lynn dies I used:

XM-12 French Flair
XM-13 - French Scalloped Flair
DL140 Dutch Scallop Square
C184 Judy's Blooms
B435 Tea Rose Small
DL278 - Horizontal Fishtail Banners
B147 Olive Branches
B117 - Fanciful Flourish

Thanks for stopping by today and good luck to everyone entering our Weekly Challenge with the chance of winning a $20 spending spree here at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Hugs,
Eva

Blog-signature

Labels: ,