Cheery Lynn Designs: Thinking of You card


Hi there, I have a Thinking of You card to share with you today.  I decided to create a card base with the A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped dies using craft card stock.  I die cut a Lattice Circle Frame out of turquoise color card stock and cut it down a little bit to fit it onto a smaller sized A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped which I die cut out of white card stock.  

Than I die cut my rose and leaves twice using Rose and Leaves out of water color card stock and a gold glitter card stock as well.  I also die cut a Leafy Flourish using water color card stock again and painted it in along with my rose using water colors.

I tied a jute around my panel, added the flourish, the rose and the gold glittered leaves.  Finally I die cut a tag using the Tags 4 out of cream card stock and stamped my sentiment which is by JustRite Papercrafts from the Baking Antique Tags One onto it and tied it with the jute.


Here is the list of Cheery Lynn dies I used to create this card:

B571 Leafy Flourish
CM-6 A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped
FRM116 Lattice Circle Frame
B263 Tags 4
B532 Rose and Leaves

Thanks for stopping by and good luck to everyone for entering our Weekly Challenge with a chance of winning a $20 spending spree here is Cherry Lynn Designs.

Hugs,
Eva

Blog-signature

Labels: ,