JustRite Papercraft: Pet Sympathy Sentiments

Hi there, back today with another April JustRite Papercraft release card.

Today's stamp set is called Pet Sympathy Sentiments set. Sadly as I was creating this card a friend was saying good bye to his sweet dog, so I am going to be sending this card to him.  I tried to color the dog's face, just like his dog was.


To start my card I created a card base by die cutting two panels using Cheery Lynn Designs A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped dies out of kraft card stock.  I stamped a rectangle panel to layer on top of my card base with the new Burlap Chevron Background stamp.  

I inked up a twill ribbon with brown ink and stamped the paw print border stamp on it with black ink.    It's perfect for that.  I die cut a banner using Cherry Lynn Designs Horizon Fishtail Banners using aqua card stock.  I stamped my sentiments on it.  I stamped the little puppy head stamp onto card stock and watercolored it.  I also stamped the heart tag image onto red card stock and added another sentiment stamp in it and cut it out to add to the ribbon


Here is what the Pet Sympathy Sentiments set looks like.


And now it's time to check out what my design team mates created with this stamp set.

JustRite Inspiration
Sheri Holt
Kristi Schurr
Marisa Job
Angela Barkhouse 
Eva Dobilas
Michele Kovack
Kathy Jones  
Darsie Bruno

Well, that is it for today, and wishing you a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: ,