Cheery Lynn Designs: Keep a Song in Your Heart



Hello, I am up on the Cheery Lynn Designs blog today and since our challenge this week is Lots of Layers, I thought I would create a card with lots of layers.

To start my card I die cut two Horizon Rectangle Boutique Stacker Frames out of turquoise card stock.  I also die cut a smaller of the same die using cream card stock for another layer. I die cut the largest Pierced Stacker #3 out of cream card stock and stamped it with a large background stamp using a turquoise ink to layer on top of the cream Horizon Rectangle Boutique Stacker Frames.

Next I die cut a Kiwi Spirit Doily out of cream card stock and a smaller die out of the Pierced Stacker #3 using light yellow card stock to layer on top of the previous layers.  Finally I die cut a Royal Scandinavian Tag 2 using kraft card stock and embossed my sentiment onto it.  I also die cut four of the corners that came with the Royal Scandinavian Tag 2 and added them to the corner of the card and topped them with yellow pearls. 

Next I die cut the gorgeous Tiger Lily using water color card stock and I water colored it in and added it to my card.  I also added a little white gesso on the edge of my card.


Hope you like this little card. :)

Here is the list of Cheery Lynn dies I used to create this card:

DL270 - Horizon Rectangle Boutique Stacker Frames
XL-21 - Pierced Stacker #3
B546 - Royal Scandinavian Tag 2
DL108 - Kiwi Spirit Doily
B566 - Tiger Lily


Thanks for stopping by and good luck to everyone for entering our Weekly Challenge with a chance of winning a $20 spending spree here is Cherry Lynn Designs.

Blog-signature

Labels: ,