Cheery Lynn Designs: White on White card


Hi there, today I have a white on white card to share with you in honor of this week's Cheery Lynn Design's challenge.  I think it turned out quite pretty and hope you like it, too.

To start my card I created an A2 size card base and of course all card stock I used was white.  Next I die cut a A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped, than one of the Alpine Flourish Doily and layered it on top.  Than I die cut a Royal Scandinavian Tag 2 and stamped my sentiment on it and layered it on top.

Than I cut 2 of the Judy's Bloom and built my flower and used the Leaf die for the bottom of the flower.  Next I die cut Olive BranchQuill & Ink and one of the Mini Butterflies W Angelwings and arranged them all around my card.  I also want to mention that I used Ranger Tea Dye ink to edge all my white cuts.


Here is the list of Cheery Lynn dies I used to create this card:

CM6 - A2 Frames Rectangular Scalloped
DL282 - Alpine Flourish Doily
B546 - Royal Scandinavian Tag 2
SF1 - Leaf
C184 - Judy's Bloom
B147 - Olive Branch
B369 - Quill & Ink
D138 - Mini Butterflies W Angelwings

Thanks for stopping by and good luck to everyone for entering our Weekly Challenge with a chance of winning a $20 spending spree here at Cherry Lynn Designs.

Hugs,

Blog-signature

Labels: ,