Justrite Papercraft: Festive Grand Sentiments

Hi again, today is our last day of Justrite Papercraft release for September.  We have one more Christmas stamp set to share with you and it's called Festive Grand Sentiments Clear Stamp set.  Once again, I just adore this set as it has such a gorgeous font and large sentiments, which are great for either the card front, or even the inside.


To create this card I started by cutting a 5.5" square card base out of cream color card stock.  Than I cut a slightly smaller size panel out of kraft card stock, which I white embossed my cute jingle bell images.

Next I cut a diagonal panel out of cream color card stock and stamped my sentiment on and deer three times and cut two of them out to layer them.  I stamped some of the stars on and added some red pearls as the berries to my holly.

Finally before adding the sentiment panel to my card front, I die cut two Tiffany Borders out of red card stock and added it to my sentiment panel, which I than adhered to my card front.


Hope you like this card, I think this one will be easy to mail as it's not so dimensional, yet it's still pretty.  :)

Here is what Festive Grand Sentiments Clear Stamp set looks like:



Well, once again it's time to check out what the rest of the team created using this stamp set.  Hop on over to check it out.  Here are the participating ladies for today.

JustRite Inspiration Blog
 
Eva Dobilas
Kristi Schurr
Sheri Holt
Michele Kovack
Kathy Jones
Darsie Bruno
Heidi Blankenship
Angela Barkhouse

Thanks for visiting and wishing you a lovely day!

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: ,