Cheery Lynn and JustRite Papercraft: Home Made Adult Coloring Book


Hi there, hope you had a great weekend!  Did you see the Cheery Lynn Memory Book dies in our newest release and the October release JustRite Papercraft stamps?  Well, they gave me some ideas to create with.  I am sure you have also seen that Adult Coloring books are today's craze, so I thought why not make a home made one?  All you need is the Memory Book dies and some stamps and you are all set!  


So to create my book I die cut the binder part from the Memory Book A2 Scallops and Rings set out of light teal color card stock.  Than I die cut the cover pages out of black and since I was going to use watercolors I die cut the inside pages using water color card stock, however you can use plain white paper, if you want a different coloring method, so you can decide on that.  

Than to decorate the outside of my book I die cut one of the dies out of the Coved Rectangle Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies set from water color paper and heat embossed my stamps from the JustRite Papercraft Pinwheel Daisies Clear Stamps on it using black embossing powder and colored it in with watercolor.  Added a sentiment on it and finally a ribbon to tie my book together.

Finally I just created the inside of my coloring book using stamps that lend to more toward a coloring book theme, so here are the pages I have in the inside of my little book.  I think this will make a perfect gift for any occasion and imagine making some of these for Christmas.  Possibilities are endless!





Hope you like this little book and it inspires you! :)

Items used to create this little book:

BE103 - Memory Book A2 Scallops and Rings
XL11 - Coved Rectangle Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies
JustRite Papercraft Pinwheel Daisies Clear Stamps

Thanks for stopping by and check out our challenge this week to play along!  Good luck to you all!

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: , , ,