Cheery Lynn Designs: Red and Green Christmas card


Hi there, last week it was about non-traditional holiday cards, so this week, we are focusing on Red and Green, so of course I wanted to play along in the challenge.

To create my card I created my card base using two different dies, Horizon Coved Rectangle Boutique Stacker Frames and Coved Rectangle Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies.  I used red green and gold glitter and stock.  Than I die cut a Nautical Wheeler Doily using a cream card stock.  Than I die cut two 3-D Poinsettia dies using red card stock and layered the on top of each other and added little pearls in the middle.

I die cut the sentiment from the Joy to the World Wreath die set out of black card stock and added it to my flower and finally I die cut a Peace Dove out of light blue card stock to add to my flower.


Hope you like this little card and here is the list of the dies I used to create it.

DL251 - Horizon Coved Rectangle Boutique Stacker Frames
XL11 - Coved Rectangle Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies
DL180 - Nautical Wheeler Doily
B604 - 3-D Poinsettia
B481 - Joy to the World Wreath
B605 - Peace Dove

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see your card this week for our challenge.

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: