Cheery Lynn Designs: Seasons Greetings!




Hi there, today I have a sparkly card to share with you.  I love playing with glitter card stock, so the highlight of my card is just that.

To start out my card I created an A2 card base out of mint green.  Than I die cut a Card Cover Maker #1 out of gold glitter card stock.   I die cut Seasons Greetings Ornament twice, once out of green and again out of red and paper pieced the red onto the free to make the sentiment pop. Than I die cut a Circle out of cream card stock and the circle shaped doily from the Dutch Scallop Square set out of red and layered the circle on top of it.    Than I die cut a Poinsettia Strip out of red and created my flower and added a yellow pearl in the middle of it.  Finally I die cut a Holly Leaves out of green and added it to my flower.  

As a last touch I added some gesso on some parts of my card just to have a the snowy effect.


Hope you enjoyed this pretty card and can't wait to see what you share with us using this week's challenge!

Here is the list of item I used to create my card with:

CAFR3 - Card Cover Maker #1
B480 - Seasons Greetings Ornament
B183 - Holly Leaves
B324 - Poinsettia Strip
DL140 - Dutch Scallop Square
XM4 - Circle

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs,
Eva

Labels: